matrimoni date

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

matrimoni date

Post by oilman19 »

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/766/ ... abirth.jpg

Can someone please help me with the date of marriage between Carmina and Raffaele. And confirm the marriage took place in S.M.C.V.

Thank you
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
maestra36
Master
Master

Re: matrimoni date

Post by maestra36 »

Marriage date Sept 7, 1872 in SMCV. The groom was from the town of Caserta.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

maestra36 wrote:Marriage date Sept 7, 1872 in SMCV. The groom was from the town of Caserta.
Caserta is Raffele's surname...

Carmina Baldassare married Raffaele Caserta, son of Gioacchino, on Sept 7, 1872, in Santa Maria (Capua Vetere).
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you very much.
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
maestra36
Master
Master

Post by maestra36 »

Livio
I understood that Caserta was the groom's last name, but after his father's name, Gioacchino, I thought it said that he was of the Comune di Caserta.
Peg
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I knew his name was Caserta. And most of my marriage annotations do say Commune di Caserta.

Thank you
Jim