I am trying to verify the information that has been passed around my family about our Dompe ancestry.
Family stories s say that Domenico emmigrated to to Northern California, with some of the children from Italy. Domenico had some problems with the law and returned to Italy. I have heard that the surname may have French ties, but that needs to be verfied.
I am wanting to connect to anyone that can help me on this family and or the Dompe surname.
I have looked at family search, but I don't seem to understand if church records are available.
Here is what I know:
Domenico Dompe
born: abt 1891
Loreto, Cuneo, Italy
Married to
Mary Margaret Sagioro
b. abt 1892
Affoltre, Alpis, Switzerland
d. Loreto, Cuneo, Italy
Any information would be appreciated
Basa
Domenico DOMPE of Loreto, (CN)
- Basalghelle
- Newbie

- Posts: 12
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 16:23
- Location: USA
Domenico DOMPE of Loreto, (CN)
Researching Surnames in Casalvieri: NERI, MARSELLA, TORTI, ZEPPA
Quagliuzzo, Torino: SOSPIS
Quagliuzzo, Torino: SOSPIS
- Basalghelle
- Newbie

- Posts: 12
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 16:23
- Location: USA
Re: Domenico DOMPE of Loreto, (CN)
Domenico Dompe's children are as follows:
Domenico's father is Pilippo
Nucca Dompe b. 1898 Fossano, Cuneo
Catterina Dompe b. 1910 Fossano, Cuneo
Simone "Nino" b. 1913 Walnut, California
Domenico b. 1922 Fossano, Cuneo
Domenico's father is Pilippo
Nucca Dompe b. 1898 Fossano, Cuneo
Catterina Dompe b. 1910 Fossano, Cuneo
Simone "Nino" b. 1913 Walnut, California
Domenico b. 1922 Fossano, Cuneo
Researching Surnames in Casalvieri: NERI, MARSELLA, TORTI, ZEPPA
Quagliuzzo, Torino: SOSPIS
Quagliuzzo, Torino: SOSPIS