Carini , Provincia Palermo, Sicily

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Carini , Provincia Palermo, Sicily

Post by JamesBianco »

I know I have posted this in an earlier thread, but for the sake of newer posters I will again.

I have access to the Church Marriages for Carini, Sicily from 1599 to 1910, as well as a multitude of other records from the Stato Civile.
I very much want all of us Carinese to connect and help each other, so I started a Yahoo Carini research group to post queries, or share information. At this point you will find a comprehensive extraction of every marriage from 1737-1808 in Excel Format. I am at your disposal for lookups, you can post the details on the site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Carini_Research/ , here, or private message me.

Best of luck to you all

Jim Bianco :)
cgilbert

Re: Carini , Provincia Palermo, Sicily

Post by cgilbert »

James,

I think you might have information on my gg-grand father and gg-grand mother. Salvatore Anello married Angela (last name unkown), in Carini they had one son that I know of my grate grand father Vincenzo Anello.

If you can help please e-mail.

Thanks Marian

mlofaro@courts.state.ny.us
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Re: Carini , Provincia Palermo, Sicily

Post by JamesBianco »

For any of you with Carini ancestors...you have to visit my new site.

http://www.jamesbianco.com/page5.html

I purchased web space and have been both extracting the Church marriage records, and Scanning the originals. Right now we have 1617-1629, 1638-1660, 1704-1728, and 1737-1808 Those years are complete and indexed.
I will be adding more to the site regularly until my 2G space is nearly full!!

Hope some of you find it useful.

thanks !!!!
Jim Bianco
Carini Exchange