Church in Toritto, Bari

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Genquilts
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 15 Feb 2005, 00:00
Location: Santa Monica California
Contact:

Church in Toritto, Bari

Post by Genquilts »

Do I remember seeing a web site to use for searching for the name of the church in different cities? I am looking for the church in Toritto, Bari where my husband's grandmother was probably christened.

Her name was Nunzia D'Urso, daughter of Saverio Durso and Maria DiGieso (I'm unsure of the correctness of the surname of Maria).

Thank you for any help you can give me!
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Church in Toritto, Bari

Post by wldspirit »

http://www.parrocchie.it/index.html?CCH ... bella=&id=


you can use the above site to locate parish.

hope this helps........

wldspirit
User avatar
Genquilts
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 15 Feb 2005, 00:00
Location: Santa Monica California
Contact:

Re: Church in Toritto, Bari

Post by Genquilts »

I don't have the name of the parish in Toritto, Bari, and the search engine doesn't find anything with just the name of the town/province.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Church in Toritto, Bari

Post by wldspirit »

Here is the name and address.........

S. Nicola di Toritto (BA)
Largo Chiesa Matrice, 70010, Toritto, (BA)
Region, PUGLIA


wldspirit :D
User avatar
Genquilts
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 15 Feb 2005, 00:00
Location: Santa Monica California
Contact:

Re: Church in Toritto, Bari

Post by Genquilts »

Thank you for your help! I found it
Carol
Post Reply