Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Yes, it looks a third marriage. The bride's name is Maria Carmela but I'm not able to read the surname as the image is faded. The date could be March 2, 1916 or 1915 Act # 10.
I agree with Ada that the date is March 2, 1916, and that the number of the record is #10. The marriage did take place in SMCV The bride's name is Maria Carmela. The surname looks like Recorillo, which I know is not correct. Still trying to correctly decipher her surname correctly.
Peg
That is a big help.
The other 2 marriages are on Ancestry for clarification, but not up to 1916.
I think I am getting spoiled with the records that Ancestry has uploaded.
Thank you so much for your help.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
The dialects of modern Italian all have their roots in the spoken form of Latin (Vulgar Latin), in use throughout the Roman Empire. Vulgar Latin had, no doubt, its own local peculiarities before the fall of the Empire. The political instability that followed Roman rule kept Italy from re-uniting as ...