I found this document today. I would call it a record of Death. This person may have been the Maria Porco who was married to Francesco De Cicco and mother to Michelina De Cicco and Pietro De Cicco.
I would be appreciative of a translation.
Many thanks
Carla
Death Record translation please?
Re: Death Record translation please?
This death record is dated April 17, 1901 at 9:15 a.m. in the town hall of Spezzano Piccolo. Appearing before the town official were two informants. The first was Giuseppe Greco, age 40, a peasant/farmer who was living in this town and the second was Antonio Lamacchia, age 63, a landowner who was living in the town. Both men reported that at 3 a.m. yesterday, in the house on via Roma, Maria Porco had died. She was 45 and a peasant/farmer who was a resident in the town and had been born there. Her parents were deceased Giuseppe Porco, a peasant/farmer who had lived in the town when he was alive, and deceased Vincenza Grande, also a peasant/farmer who had lived in the town when she was alive. Maria Porco was the wife of Francesco De Cicco.
Wintesses were Maria Tedesco, age 58, a peasant/farmer and Rosa Bonanno, age 46, of the same profession.
The town official read the present act to those who had intervened. Only
he signed the document at the bottom, as the informants and the witnesses were illiterate.
Wintesses were Maria Tedesco, age 58, a peasant/farmer and Rosa Bonanno, age 46, of the same profession.
The town official read the present act to those who had intervened. Only
he signed the document at the bottom, as the informants and the witnesses were illiterate.
Re: Death Record translation please?
I appreciate the work to translate thank you very much. How sad she died so young. Interesting it includes a street name, I am going to see what I can find on Google Earth for my great grandmother's home.
Carla
Carla

