Need help translating please
- Jerseygirl33
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 02:15
- Location: Florida, US
Need help translating please
Hello Just wondering I know the copies are bad can anyone translate these? The family search center does havea machione to make copies so I had to snap them with camera.
Record Of Digiovanni.
Record Of Digiovanni.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Need help translating please
The images are too small, you should post larger ones. I suggest that you upload the images to Imageshack and provide here the direct link to them.
- Jerseygirl33
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 02:15
- Location: Florida, US
Re: Need help translating please
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8263/cimg7371.jpg
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7892/cimg7400t.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/327/cimg7395j.jpg
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9011/cimg7397i.jpg
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6307/cimg7389.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2772/cimg7388.jpg
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4421/cimg7375m.jpg
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6006/cimg7374.jpg
If anyone can take a look and see if you can make this out I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7892/cimg7400t.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/327/cimg7395j.jpg
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9011/cimg7397i.jpg
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6307/cimg7389.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2772/cimg7388.jpg
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4421/cimg7375m.jpg
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6006/cimg7374.jpg
If anyone can take a look and see if you can make this out I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Re: Need help translating please
some of the images are still too small and the ones that are not are cut off and so it's difficult to translate the info which appears in them. If you are going to upload a document in sections, then you have to make sure that you get the section from margin to margin.
- Jerseygirl33
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 02:15
- Location: Florida, US
Re: Need help translating please
Yes I know that it is difficult, but IO ordered the microfilms and the center where I am reviewing them at does not have a smaller projector to get the whole image, so I can not even print them I can only take a photo of the stuff. Is there anyway to make outthe parents names in any of them?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Need help translating please
Take a photo of the entire document and upload it with the highest resolution...
Re: Need help translating please
last image-death record-the father is Rocco and the mother is Grazia Ganci
that death record is for a baby 1 year 1 month and the number of days is cut off
26 days-I see that in the image before the last one. 1 year 1 month and 26 days old.
Francesco died on the 30th of Oct
the year is cut off of the record
that death record is for a baby 1 year 1 month and the number of days is cut off
26 days-I see that in the image before the last one. 1 year 1 month and 26 days old.
Francesco died on the 30th of Oct
the year is cut off of the record
- Jerseygirl33
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 02:15
- Location: Florida, US
Re: Need help translating please
THANKS I WILL TRY THAT HIGH RESULTION AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Re: Need help translating please
Death record of Francisco Di Giovanna appeared Paolo Gallori age 31 profession berchino grave digger and Antonnio Vinari ??? age 52 profession berchino both living in Montevago in th 24th hour in the house on via D. Giuseppe the death of Francisco Di Giovanna age ??? living in Montevago
rest is hard to read
Marty A
rest is hard to read
Marty A
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Need help translating please
adelfio wrote:Death record of Francisco Di Giovanna appeared Paolo Gallori age 31 profession becchino grave digger and Antonnio Vinari ??? age 52 profession becchino both living in Montevago in th 24th hour in the house on via D. Giuseppe the death of Francisco Di Giovanna age ??? living in Montevago
rest is hard to read
Marty A
Re: Need help translating please
I had this webpage on my favorites for copying records with your camera here it is good luck
http://www.uvpafug.org/presentations/Us ... 6Jun09.pdf
Marty
http://www.uvpafug.org/presentations/Us ... 6Jun09.pdf
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty