Thank you once again for being kind enough to translate records I sent to you previously. I finally found my husband's father's baptisimal record in the online Baptisimal records of Prizzi 1892-1911. He was born in 1893. Image 42, Page 76, Record 487. Would you be kind enough to translate this record?
Thank you
translation of baptismal record
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: translation of baptismal record
Image 42 gives an index
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 9004_00127
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 9004_00127
Re: translation of baptismal record
Yes, image 42 is the index for the birth of Castrenze Petralia, son of Salvatore & Epifania Boccellato. However image 89 (Page 76) Record 487 gives the details. Year born was 1894.
I'm also trying to find a record for an uncle who was born in Prizzi in 1904, Giuseppe Petralia. I found a note in the records which follows:
NOTA: Annus 1904 et 1905 per errorem transcritionis ante inveniuntur in fol. 91 et seq usque ad 156.
I look forward to your reply.
I'm also trying to find a record for an uncle who was born in Prizzi in 1904, Giuseppe Petralia. I found a note in the records which follows:
NOTA: Annus 1904 et 1905 per errorem transcritionis ante inveniuntur in fol. 91 et seq usque ad 156.
I look forward to your reply.
Re: translation of baptismal record
Sorry year of birth for Castrenze was 1893.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: translation of baptismal record
Castrense Petralia was born and baptized on Oct 29 1893. Parents Salvatore son of the deceased Castrense and Epifania Boccellato daughter of Francesco. Godfather Salvatore Pizzarelli.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: translation of baptismal record
Would you mind giving a link to that image?Kaylie wrote:
NOTA: Annus 1904 et 1905 per errorem transcritionis ante inveniuntur in fol. 91 et seq usque ad 156.
I look forward to your reply.
Re: translation of baptismal record
This note was found in the Record of Baptisms (Prizzi - same book of records where other records were found) Baptisms 1892-1911. It is image 463 at the bottom of Page 165 following record 292. Baptisms on this page start with record 283 - 17 December 1903. I hope this helps.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: translation of baptismal record
"Due to a transcription error the years 1904 and 1905 are recorded from page 91 to page 156"
