Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have tried several times to upload three different documents for translation but I keep getting the same message that the files are invalid. They are stored in the same folder in the same format as my other files that I've uploaded here but for some reason they won't upload today. Is anyone else having an issue? Is there another way to send my docs for translation?
Thank you!
- Tricia
Try imageshack.com you will have to join its free and I have used it without problems.Upload your doc to imageshack and copy it on there using the direct link then paste it on here it will come up as a prompt on your message
As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians. The earlies...