Passport from Houston Consulate

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
ianiro

Passport from Houston Consulate

Post by ianiro »

I am wondering how long the wait is to receive my passport in the mail after I have my passport application appointment at the Houston Consulate?

I am starting to look at dates for when I can go to Italy to see family and I wanted to go with my italian passport. Any info will be appreciated.
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Passport from Houston Consulate

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Check with the Houston consulate; in New York City, you can usually walk out with your passport within an hour or having completed the application and fingerprinting.

Worst case, you should receive it by mail within a week to ten days after your appointment.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
amaglioc
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Passport from Houston Consulate

Post by amaglioc »

I'm curious if you had your passport appointment yet and what happened in Houston if you did.

I have a passport appointment in Houston scheduled for Aug 11 and would be very grateful for any advance scouting. Thanks!

-Amos Magliocco