Help Translating Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
sams
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 22:37

Help Translating Record

Post by sams »

I am hoping someone can help me with the translation of this document. What I can get from it is that Giuseppe Sciabica, age 54, died August 19, 1837. I believe his wife is Serafina Tagliarini and she died prior to August 19, 1837. Giuseppe's parents are Rocco and Aloyisa Spallino, both have already died. Is this correct? What other information is the document saying?
Attachments
Giuseppe2.jpg
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help Translating Record

Post by liviomoreno »

The certificate was released on Sept 16 1847 for a marriage.
Post Reply