I have a birth record for a Tenya (sp?) Bello, and a section of a birth record for Concetta Cantillo. I am wondering if the section for Concetta contains any marriage info. As always any help is more than appreciated.
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/631/ ... obirth.jpg
[img=http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/2666 ... n51.th.jpg]
Any help appreciated with a couple records
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Any help appreciated with a couple records
Concetta married Marano, Vito Vincenzo in Montella 21st December 1896
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
- uantiti
- Elite

- Posts: 405
- Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 16:52
- Location: Piedmont (Biella) & Veneto (Venice), Italy
Re: Any help appreciated with a couple records
I believe the name to be Teresa.krombie19 wrote:I have a birth record for a Tenya (sp?) Bello
Ada
Re: Any help appreciated with a couple records
Can you get anything from the rest of the record?
- uantiti
- Elite

- Posts: 405
- Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 16:52
- Location: Piedmont (Biella) & Veneto (Venice), Italy
Re: Any help appreciated with a couple records
Well, the record is blurry so I will try my best.
Act # 149 dated July 27, 1842
Father: Angelantonio Bello, 33 years, labourer
Mother: Maria Luigia Marinaro (may be), 30 years old
a baby female was born on July 27, 1842 at 10:00 (no indication if AM or PM) to whom was given name: Teresa. She was baptized that same day by the priest of San Giovanni (Saint John) parish.
Sorry I cannot decipher their home address.
Ada
Act # 149 dated July 27, 1842
Father: Angelantonio Bello, 33 years, labourer
Mother: Maria Luigia Marinaro (may be), 30 years old
a baby female was born on July 27, 1842 at 10:00 (no indication if AM or PM) to whom was given name: Teresa. She was baptized that same day by the priest of San Giovanni (Saint John) parish.
Sorry I cannot decipher their home address.
Ada
- uantiti
- Elite

- Posts: 405
- Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 16:52
- Location: Piedmont (Biella) & Veneto (Venice), Italy
Re: Any help appreciated with a couple records
The place is what today is known as Via dei Ferrari still existing in Montella. You can see it if you search using Google Maps.
Ada
Ada
