Certified copy of Israeli birth certificate

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
goingtorome
Rookie
Rookie

Certified copy of Israeli birth certificate

Post by goingtorome »

I am wondering...has anyone had experience ordering (and receiving) a certified copy of their (or others) Israeli birth certificate?

If so, how did you go about it? I am pulling my hair out on this one!

Thanks!
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Certified copy of Israeli birth certificate

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Maybe this will help: Consulate General of Israel in New York - http://www.israelfm.org/en/official-cer ... ertificate
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
goingtorome
Rookie
Rookie

Post by goingtorome »

Thanks for the reply!

Your first suggestion seems to be the most probable method. I am currently working on contacting someone in the Consular department at my local Israeli consulate to get more info.

The second link you provided is for Israeli citizens, as they require an Israeli ID. I have just learned you can obtain a copy in person (in Jerusalem), or through your Israeli consulate. Fingers are crossed! :)