I GOT A LETTER FROM THE COURT!!!

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
sceaminmonkey
Master
Master

I GOT A LETTER FROM THE COURT!!!

Post by sceaminmonkey »

So I achieved it I got my letter from the court pertaining to my ggf naturalization document. It's not easy and it doesn't make sense and I am still unsure of how I did it. And the supreme court really argues it. I'm thrilled
sceaminmonkey
Master
Master

Re: I GOT A LETTER FROM THE COURT!!!

Post by sceaminmonkey »

What I meant to say is. It's not impossible !!! And when I get a chance I will post everythig in extreme detail
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

You're killing us with the suspense! Give us the details! :)
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
lilbees
Master
Master

Post by lilbees »

FINALLY!!! :D

Happy to hear the good news.

lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
KarenChristino
Veteran
Veteran

Post by KarenChristino »

Congratulations Screamin! Glad to hear that you accomplished it. I was just reading over your past posts on this topic and am waiting to hear all the details. When you have the time, will you let us know the name of the attorney who helped you? I'm afraid I am heading in the same direction. Thanks.

Karen
sceaminmonkey
Master
Master

Post by sceaminmonkey »

NO ATTORNEY !!!! I paid two of them to tell me they couldn't figure it out and then found another form member on another forum who got it.he sued the nyc health department and then asked the judge for a letter and told me he lucked out. best thing to do is stay away from them because they are so use to doing things their way and thinking they know everything that they screw you over! go " prose"
sceaminmonkey
Master
Master

Post by sceaminmonkey »

and Yes I am for sure going to post how to do it. I am trying to figure out how I did it. I must have went to 10 different rooms each day and I had to file case numbers 3 times . I want to post only the direct route. In a day or two I am gone post it when I have some free time.
KarenChristino
Veteran
Veteran

Post by KarenChristino »

LOL! I feel that way sometimes with the Internet -- you get where you want to go, but to reconstruct the path you took is another thing altogether. That's fantastic that you did it on your own!
jennabet
Master
Master

Post by jennabet »

Congratulations Screaming. I said in an earlier post that NY was making it into something a lay person couldn't handle so I'm glad you're letting everybody know that it CAN be done.
sceaminmonkey
Master
Master

Post by sceaminmonkey »

they really are making it difficult. they are in the right by asking me for this and I will not argue that but, there is no proper route for obtaining the letter. I was guided by city clerk staff.
kontessa
Elite
Elite

Post by kontessa »

Bravo! You found a path to resolve your problem...bravo! It appears that now you are in the clear with NYC! Hah! Good luck and enjoy turning in that precious document. :lol:
sforza
Veteran
Veteran

Post by sforza »

Congratulations, Screaminmonkey! With your perseverence, you will have done many people seeking jus sanguinis through NYC a public service!