PIATTI BIRTH RECORD of Baldessero Canevese

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ethellamitchelltasso

PIATTI BIRTH RECORD of Baldessero Canevese

Post by ethellamitchelltasso »

I need someone to look at the top right birth act of 1836
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php? ... ad&newlp=1

I am learning Latin, but am not sure on this act.

The father had two wives and I need to know the one that was the mother of this child.

There are two other women listed, perhaps the grandmothers, could you please tell me their relationships to the birth child.

Thank you in advance,
Ethella
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: PIATTI BIRTH RECORD of Baldessero Canevese

Post by adelfio »

Do you have the right page on imageshack I dont see the name Baldessero Canevese

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
trevisan2
Master
Master

Post by trevisan2 »

You may not see the parish of Baldessero listed but the parish of SAN MARTINO is mentioned.
The microfilmed records came from family search and are listed Baldessero.

Athella is extracting the entire parish records of Baldessaro.
She only needs help with her questions now that the records went from Italian to Latin.
I do not read Latin very well and cannot help her.

Regards
Trevisan2
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
ethellamitchelltasso

Post by ethellamitchelltasso »

Here is a link to the Family search micro filmed records that I have ordered in on Baldessaro and am translating.

The film roll also contained a census record from 1899 to 1940 that contained birth records of many people that were born in different parts of the world, then returned to Baldessaro.
I have translated Birth, marriage and death records, including the census records from 1940 back to about 1837, of records in Italian.

Now the earlier records are in Latin, I know some Latin, but this act talks about a deceased mother, then a second marriage.

I WANT TO BE SURE I HAE THE RIGHT MOTHER.

It will take some time to get through these records, but will be a great work, when they are all documented into their families.

Thank You in advance

Athella