My Lost Famiy- Pulicicchio and Zaccagnini

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dlzacc

My Lost Famiy- Pulicicchio and Zaccagnini

Post by dlzacc »

Greetings all! I am new to this site and thought I'd start by asking for any information or sites which contain information on the names: Pulicicchio and Zaccagnini. I am working on geneology and have hit a dead end on some things. I do have some info already, and would like to share it with anyone who needs this, or might even be ralted! Thanks in advance
Diana Zaccagnini, Colorado, USA
mfjp
Master
Master

Re: My Lost Famiy- Pulicicchio and Zaccagnini

Post by mfjp »

Hi Diana,

Welcome to the forum...

If you have hit a dead end on some things, please feel free to reply with more details...

We can try to locate census, military, ship records... and probably more, it's up to you!

Maria
brightpixie

Post by brightpixie »

Just read your post from 2006. I just learned that my family name, which I thought was Pulice, started as Pulicicchio. Perhaps you have found the same name change. I do not know if my grandfather had any siblings or cousins. Do know that he originally came from Italy and was probably born in Calabria.

Laine
blorelli

Post by blorelli »

You might try the following link, which I have found to be extremely helpful in researching ancestors from the Cosenza area of Calabria:

http://poster.beniculturali.it/poster/action.do

The name "Pulicicchio" has quite a few entries, but you might also check the variation "Policicchio", which has many more. The name "Zaccagnini" seems to be much more rare, with only 2 entries.
brightpixie

Post by brightpixie »

Thank you so much. I will check your link. :)

Laine
famiglietti49

Post by famiglietti49 »

I have Zaccagnini in my tree although most are limited to modern entries (1950 to present) I am looking for older Zaccagnini links if anyone has a connection I would love to hear from you. My Zaccagnini's married into the D'Adezzio & Ercoli line and I am descended from there.

Thanks!
brightpixie

Post by brightpixie »

Have pulichichio or polichichio but no zaccaginini. Sorry, not a match