Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Diocese of Sarno
Church of the Catherdral of Saint Michele
Certificate of Baptism
Baptism of Ferdando Sirica August 7 1904 son of Michele Sirica and Assunta Squitieri godmother Concetta Farino ??
record issued May 15 1958
Thank you, Marty. This would be the baptism record of my late Uncle Fred. Now I am wondering how difficult it would be to contact the Church for any previous records. I learned so much in one day. You have been very helpful. I really appreciate it.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
JanSDrew wrote:Thank you, Marty. This would be the baptism record of my late Uncle Fred. Now I am wondering how difficult it would be to contact the Church for any previous records. I learned so much in one day. You have been very helpful. I really appreciate it.
You will have to look online to see if the church is still there or contact diocese I will look
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Why is it difficult for most persons to read a Latin document? You may think that it is because they never studied Latin in school. The real answer is that some of the words appear unfamiliar to you. On the positive side, you probably already know enough Latin words to pick out a few of them in a d...