Researchers in Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
smv923

Researchers in Sicily

Post by smv923 »

Has anyone hired or used researchers in Sicily that I can contact that would help me obtain information for relatives that lived in Agrigento (Bonsignore & Nobile) and Valledolmo (Barone & Battaglia). I have obtained a few records dating back to the late 1800’s by writing to churches and local agencies, but some letters have gone unanswered or take months to get a reply. I have found many details online over the years through various sources, but I’m at a point now where footwork is required and I am unable to travel and do the research myself.

Thanks... Sally
carmine1917
Elite
Elite

Re: Researchers in Sicily

Post by carmine1917 »

My cousin does this, she is in Sicily. She has a facebook page, are you on facebook?
smithpa1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by smithpa1 »

I would be interested in finding a researcher in Italy, could you sent me that information also.
Pauline Smith
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

For Sicily or other parts of Italy?
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
smithpa1
Rookie
Rookie

Post by smithpa1 »

I might be interested in finding birth records of my great grandparents, Lorenzo Sabatino and Josephine Lapire. He was born around Palermo, Armeno is all the information I know. I would think she would be born in the same area. He was born in 1861 and she in 1860. Both were married presiously, but I don't known to whom. If you think you could help me, please let me know the cost for each, and I will get back in touch with you.

Pauline Allotta Smith
smithpa1@eatel.net
Prairieville, LA USA