Castrofilippo, Sicily

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
SerravilloMarino

Castrofilippo, Sicily

Post by SerravilloMarino »

Looking for relatives of the Serravillo or Messina surname in Castrofilippo. Or just other people from the town...Brucculeri (sp?)
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Castrofilippo, Sicily

Post by pepita.az »

Hi,
these are the last two persons named Serravillo left in Castrofilippo (Agrigento, Sicily) - or, at least, this is what we have on our YellowPages.
her's the link:

http://www.paginebianche.it/pb/persone? ... c=&x=0&y=0

If you can't open, they are:

Serravillo Alfonsa
92020 Castrofilippo (AG) - Via Mazzini, 5
Ph. 039 0922.829841

Serravillo Angelo
92020 Castrofilippo (AG) - Via Soldato Felice Lo Presti, 13
ph. 039 0922.829362

more over, the web site of the place:
http://www.comune.castrofilippo.ag.it/index.html

Seems useful, Good Luck!
Peps from Rome.
dmanitaly

Post by dmanitaly »

I have Messina's from Castrofilippo, Sicily in my family lineage. Check out www.mantione.net
Researching Surnames: Mantione, Iorio, Gatto, Lomma, Gioia, Pagnotto, Callura, DiMarco, Berardis, Sticca, Baldi, LoDato, Messina, Pellegrino, Riviello, Romano, Sicurella, Aquilino, Virgilio, Ventre, DiStasi, Colonna, Palumbo, D'Angelo, Coletti, Trolio, D'
jerzymook

Post by jerzymook »

I am a decendant of Messina's from castofillipo too!!
dmanitaly wrote:I have Messina's from Castrofilippo, Sicily in my family lineage. Check out www.mantione.net
jerzymook

Post by jerzymook »

My grandfather was Antonio Messina born in 1900 from Castrofilippo!!!He immigrated to NYC by way of Argentina..
SerravilloMarino wrote:Looking for relatives of the Serravillo or Messina surname in Castrofilippo. Or just other people from the town...Brucculeri (sp?)
dmanitaly

Post by dmanitaly »

jerzymook wrote:My grandfather was Antonio Messina born in 1900 from Castrofilippo!!!He immigrated to NYC by way of Argentina..
SerravilloMarino wrote:Looking for relatives of the Serravillo or Messina surname in Castrofilippo. Or just other people from the town...Brucculeri (sp?)
Why not contact me, Jerzymook? You can do that through my www.mantione.net website. Thanks!
Researching Surnames: Mantione, Iorio, Gatto, Lomma, Gioia, Pagnotto, Callura, DiMarco, Berardis, Sticca, Baldi, LoDato, Messina, Pellegrino, Riviello, Romano, Sicurella, Aquilino, Virgilio, Ventre, DiStasi, Colonna, Palumbo, D'Angelo, Coletti, Trolio, D'
joeapples5

Post by joeapples5 »

Looking for ancestors of Pietro Messina and Rosalie Orlando. These are my grandparents now deceased. They came to America around 1912 as youngsters and met and married here. From what I know they are both from Castrofilippi.
PippoM
Master
Master

Post by PippoM »

Hello!
Can you give us some additional info to narrow the search?
These are very popular names!
For instance, their (approximate) date of birth, wher they settlet, who their children were...
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.