Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
sugarbug
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 18:59

Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco

Post by sugarbug »

Here I'am once again with a new & different family search. :D

Thanks to all for all the great information in my past search (you know who you are (2) special ladies.

I'am searching for information on the following:

Ettore Arthur Calore
b. July 10,1895 or maybe 1896 in Pescosansonesco,Italy
d. May 25,1944 in USA

I do know he came to the USA - June 4,1912 I have the ships list.

He had a sister - Secondina - b. 1894 in Teramo,Italy
d. @1966 in USA

Secondina came to the USA - Aug. 22,1922 - again have ships list.

Her contact person in Italy is listed as her father - Magino Calore - living in Teramo.

I'am told that Ettore & Secondina may have had another sister that stayed in Italy??

Any info on the above family would be greatly appreciated - such as other siblings & who was Magino's wife.

Great day to all.

Sandi
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco

Post by adelfio »

Do you have any birth or marriage dates on Magino Calore - living in Teramo.

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
sugarbug
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 18:59

Re: Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco

Post by sugarbug »

Good Morning Marty & Thank you for your reply.

I have no info at all on Magino Calore or family in Italy.

I've been researching his son Ettore and did not even have his fathers name until I found Secondina's ship list which gave their Dad's name.

Not much to go on!!

Sandi
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco

Post by adelfio »

If you think Magino Calore lived and was married in Teramo,Teramo there are online records Matrimoni, allegati of Teramo,Teramo 1866-1910 looks like no indexes but if your lucky and find a allegati of Magino you will find alot of info birth marriage death records of the husband and wife families.

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco

Post by liviomoreno »

Magino does not sound as an Italian given name. Could you post Secondina's manifest so that we can check the spelling?
sugarbug
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 18:59

Re: Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco

Post by sugarbug »

Good Morning:

I just rechecked the ship list & Magino is correct - there's no mistake on how it's spelled as it's typewritten.

Maybe when his daughter was giving her father's name it was misunderstood by the person taking the info???

Thanks so much for your reply.

Sandi
Post Reply