Coats of Arms M.A. Ginanni 1756 VENEZIA

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Coats of Arms M.A. Ginanni 1756 VENEZIA

Post by PeterTimber »

I recently came across an old catalogue page mixed in with my own family research material that has 20 depictions of coats of arms with the names of the relating families in the Venetian area of Italy

The names are: PASI, GOZZADINI, NOVELLINI, ALDROVANDI, GHEZZI,

DOMANTE, GABRIELLI, BELLINI, VVEYER. TITI, OSI,

DELLA RATTA, ALIDOSI, BISCIA, VIDONI, MONTMERENCI,

SUCCI, ESPARBEZ, ISSUDUNO, ALDOBRANDINI,

DI BILLI, CANALI, CELSI, PINO, THOMASSIN

Please advise if anyone is interested inthe coat of arms for these surnames. =Peter=
~Peter~
polgabrielli

Re: Coats of Arms M.A. Ginanni 1756 VENEZIA

Post by polgabrielli »

Hi Peter,

I just stumbled upon your post while searching for my family's (Gabrielli) coat of arms. So far I found two designs from dubious sources and it would be really helpful if you could show me which one you have found.

Sorry about sending an email the first time, I'm not that much familiar with forums.

Regards,
Pablo
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

It is a shield and within, a shield surrounded by points or sharp spear points. Within the inner shield are three white circles two where eyes would be located and one where a mouth would belocated. Inthe circles are colored crosses. In the place where a nose would be located is a quarter moon with the bottom laying horizontally and the edges point up sharply. The name is GABRIELLI. The source is M.A. Ginanni, L'arte del Blasone. =Peter=
~Peter~
sotellini

Post by sotellini »

Just saw your post when researching our family -- Ghezzi. If you receive this, I would like to see the coat of arms associated with that name.

Sandy Otellini