Atti di Morti Translation Carminella Colucci

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
EMTLP
Elite
Elite

Atti di Morti Translation Carminella Colucci

Post by EMTLP »

Would someone please translate this Atti di Morti of Carminella Colucci. I think when she died she was married to her second husband Angelo A. Vaccaro. Her first husband was Vito Mancusi who died before his last child was born in 1891. I don't know when Carminella was born or the names of her parents . According to the ship manifest of Vito's last child said she was leaving her Uncle in Avigliano and going to her father Angelo which makes me believe that Carminella died between 1892 & 1911.There is no record of her in the US. There is only one other Carminella Colucci who died during those dates but it says fu Domenico (1892 #143, image 143 of 182.

I tend to think the one I'm looking for is more likely the person listed below.
Carminella Colucci 1893 #93 image 25 of 124
http://search.ancestry.com/Browse/view. ... te.1893.25

Thanks,
Eileen
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Atti di Morti Translation Carminella Colucci

Post by liviomoreno »

Carminella Colucci died 1893 March 4, aged 37, housewife, born in Avigliano to deceased Angelo and to deceased Domenica Rosa(?), widow of Vito Mancusi
EMTLP
Elite
Elite

Re: Atti di Morti Translation Carminella Colucci

Post by EMTLP »

Thank you I found the marriage record of Vito and Carminella. I can't make out the names but I posted it for translation. Thanks Again, Eileen