Nardelli Family of Marzano Appio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
demari18
Elite
Elite

Nardelli Family of Marzano Appio

Post by demari18 »

About 20 years ago my husband and I visited Marzano Appio in search of information about my husband's ancestors. My husband's great grandmother was Maria Nardelli whose maiden name was Cimino also seen as Cimini. Maria's parents were Nicola and Chiara. She was married to Angelo Nardelli and had 2 children Carmine and Isabella. On our trip we met Giulio and Flora Piccolo who lived on Via Roma. Giulio's grandmother was a Nardelli. Giulio brought a man to the house named Aldo who was doing a genealogy of Marzano Appio and had traced the Nardelli family back to the 1700's. My husband and I unfortunately did not write to our new Italian family and friend once we returned to the USA and did not get a copy of Aldo's genealogy. Since we are now retired we have been looking back into the family history and are hoping to find some information about the Nardelli family that we are related to.
Maria was born sometime between 1840 and 1848 and immigrated to the United States in 1910 using the surname Cimino. Any information about this family would be most appreciated. Thank you. Marion and Andrew
princessbubbles_1
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Nardelli Family of Marzano Appio

Post by princessbubbles_1 »

death record

Name:
Maria Cimini Nardelli
Burial Date:
Burial Place:
Death Date:
29 May 1912
Death Place:
Providence, Providence, Rhode Island
Birth Date:
Birthplace:
Race:
Marital Status:
Married
Spouse's Name:
Angelo Nardelli
Father's Name:
Nicola Cimini
Father's Birthplace:
Mother's Name:
Chiara Cimini
Italy80
demari18
Elite
Elite

Re: Nardelli Family of Marzano Appio

Post by demari18 »

Thank you so much - Have a great evening.