Please Help ! Can't read documents

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
mrusso

Please Help ! Can't read documents

Post by mrusso »

I have two documents one I think may be a Passport from Italy the other is a marriage cert I can't make out the hand writting can anyone please help me. Thanks so much Maryann
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Please Help ! Can't read documents

Post by liviomoreno »

You should post the images here...
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

mrusso wrote:I have two documents one I think may be a Passport from Italy the other is a marriage cert I can't make out the hand writting can anyone please help me. Thanks so much Maryann
You can use a photo sharing website like postimage.org you dont have to join to use it just upload your image using the browse prompt from your computer copy and paste with your right mouse button the thumbnail #1 to your message on here

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
mrusso

Post by mrusso »

postimage.org/gallery/a4lnuexc/ This is where you can see these documents I just don't know how to get them here .I tried to upload the files here from my PC but they say I can't .Please help me maybe you can see them at this site .Or know what to do I just don't Thanks Maryann
mrusso

Post by mrusso »

you can get the documents at: postimage.org/gallery/a4lnuexc/ Thanks so much Maryann
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

The images are too small!!!!!
mrusso

Post by mrusso »

I have put them at photobucket.com/albums/u447/mrusso44/ they seem to be bigger .Thanks