Document received can someone help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
gxk459
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 13 Jul 2011, 18:37

Document received can someone help

Post by gxk459 »

I have a document that was sent from the mayors office in Naples would someone be willing to translate if I e-mailed a copy hard to read I am searching for my sister that was given up for adoption in 1948 and according to this document she may have been adopted in 1952 hard to make out
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Document received can someone help

Post by adelfio »

You can leave it in a PM

Marty Adelfio
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply