Help translating 1873 birth record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Debid76
Rookie
Rookie

Help translating 1873 birth record

Post by Debid76 »

I found another record I would love to have translated. I have tried, very unsuccessfully, to transcribe it and to use a web translator. All I understand at this point is Feb 5th 1873! The birth record is of Francesco Paolo Lombardo, son of Onofrio, grandson of Vincenzo. Is this saying that Onofrio went to the state official in Altavilla to record the birth of Francesco on Feb 4th? Mother is Marianna Romano and I thought her father was also named Francesco Paolo and her grandfather was Leonardo. However it looks like this says her father is Leonardo.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks, again!!

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Help translating 1873 birth record

Post by adelfio »

1873 Feb 5th birth act recorded before the civil official of Altavilla appeared Onofrio Lombardo age 36 landowner son of deceased Vincenzo Lombardo with his wife Marianna Romano age 28 daughter of deceased Leonardo Romano in a house on via San Giuseppe on Feb 4th at 2:00PM gave birth to a baby boy named Francesco Paolo Lombardo
Witness to the recording of the record
Vito Lo Bosco age 47
Giuseppe Romano age 58

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Debid76
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help translating 1873 birth record

Post by Debid76 »

Thank you very much!