Great Grandfather's Death
-
catshouse2
- Rookie

- Posts: 34
- Joined: 22 May 2012, 13:26
Great Grandfather's Death
If my GGF died on a ship or back in Italy how would I find that? Would the death be recorded in ancestry.com if it happened on a ship? Even if he was traveling back to Italy?
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Great Grandfather's Death
You probably won't find it on ancestry but there might be a notation on his birth record in the town where he was born.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
-
catshouse2
- Rookie

- Posts: 34
- Joined: 22 May 2012, 13:26
Re: Great Grandfather's Death
And we comefull circle, I don't know his comune. Oh, well maybe I'll get something from his military records this week, the request went to Palermo a month ago. Wish me luck!