Please help interprete

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
jambug

Please help interprete

Post by jambug »

albanese was her married name
albanese was her married name
albanese 2 001.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1751 times
Maria Concetta DeSantis born ? Campobasso , parents etc. Not sure if I attached correctly Help
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Please help interprete

Post by adelfio »

Try to use a site like postimage.org to attach your records its free and safe website
1852 May 23rd in Campbasso birth of Maria Concetta de Santis delivered by Maria Teresa Santoro age 50 midwife mother Vittoria de Santis age 36 no father listed given the mothers surname

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
jambug

Post by jambug »

Thank you so much Marty. I will try the other site also. I am trying to find her father's name, since I'm not 100% sure they sent me the correct birth certificate. Does the baptism give any of that inf. I'm not sure of some of the words on it.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

jambug wrote:Thank you so much Marty. I will try the other site also. I am trying to find her father's name, since I'm not 100% sure they sent me the correct birth certificate. Does the baptism give any of that inf. I'm not sure of some of the words on it.
No fathers name just the name of the church of the baptism Cathedral of the Holy Trinity (Campobasso) la chiesa della SS. Trinità Are there any other siblings?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
jambug

Post by jambug »

This would be my great grandmother, and i do not have any siblings names, but on marriage document it lists her Father as Vincenzo and mother Maria Antonia Catelli( Dec 1 , 1877) so there is the problem of differnt mother on birth and no father listed on birth. Can you understand what it says after the words "nella casa" the home?
Thanks again, I am grateful for any inf. Also having problem registering and posting from postimage.org for a better copy.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

You don't have to join to use postimage.org to use it
You must have the wrong birth record if that's not the right mothers name

Marty

Marty
jambug

Post by jambug »

Thanks again Marty for your help and time. That's exactly what I thought so I will start again and ask for another birth certificate with her correct parents names.