Tehmi 77

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mojito

Tehmi 77

Post by mojito »

My name is LUIGI TORTI ---My Grandmother ( my mother mom ) was CERRONE RESTITUTA ,I don't know her background .But the reason I'm writing this is that ,some years ago I was trying to trace my fathers Ancestors . Sora told me to go to the registries in Frosinone .But there was nothing there .The Registry Office explained to me that before 1900 the region of Sora and surrounding towns and cities were under ( REGNIO di NAPOLI )and the city of CASERTA was the Province .I was given the address to contact the office in Caserta ,and that's were all the documents of my Father Ancestors where ,at least as far as back as they could go ,because through out the Centuries many Earthquakes and Flood's have occurred in that region of Italy and many Documents were lost or destroyed .
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Tehmi 77

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG Website
I would ask user italysearcher she is from the area of Sora she would know the info you seek
Maybe you can leave a little more info for her to help you like dates and your grandfathers name

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty