St. Margherita Ligure records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
natforno

St. Margherita Ligure records

Post by natforno »

Hi
I am trying to find a birth certificate of my grandfather Pasquale Forno who lived in St Margherita Ligure so I can trace his decendants.Pasquale was born around 1900. Does anyone know if these records are available?
thanks
Renato
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: St. Margherita Ligure records

Post by Italysearcher »

You should be able to get it from the town unless it was destroyed in war or earthquake.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website there are records online available for Santa Margherita Ligure on familysearch.org unfortunately mostly marriage and deaths
PG LINK TO RECORDS CLICK ON PROMPT
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... %3D1482818

Did your Pasquale Forno settle in the US and where?
Do you have a shipmanifest?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
natforno

Post by natforno »

Hi
No Pasquale settled in Scotland.I believe his father had some brothers who settled in areas around the world such as Australia or possibly the US.
regards
Renato
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Hi Renato
What was his father and mothers names?
His wifes name?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
natforno

Post by natforno »

Hi Marty
Thanks for your reply. Pasquale's wife was Luigia Croce. I am not sure about his father but doing some other research it may have been Gioanni although not certain
regards
Renato
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

I think the best bet is to write for his birth record for his parents names and ages then if they were married in Santa Margherita Ligure you can go online at familysearch.org to find the marriage act of his parents to go back further

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Santa Margherita Ligure
Piazza Mazzini 46
16038 Santa Margherita Ligure GE
Italy

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita di Pasquale Forno

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Santa Margherita Ligure . Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di matrimoni di queste persone:
Nome e cognome : Pasquale Forno
Luogo di nascita: Santa Margherita Ligure
Data di nascita: 1897-1902
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty

Marty