
Need translation help Please for Donata Zannella
-
Jean Galata
- Rookie

- Posts: 79
- Joined: 30 Nov 2011, 00:57
Re: Need translation help Please for Donata Zannella
This is a birth certificate and the right hand column has baptism information. I presently am muddling through a few of my ancestors Italian records, but I will tell you that if you have a Family History Center near you location you can obtain free forms to translate birth, death and marriage records. I do not speak Italian and yet have gone back five generations with the help of their forms and vocabulary lists.
Jean Galata
Jean Galata
Re: Need translation help Please for Donata Zannella
Yes, I knew it was a birth record. I didn't add the right subject line and it seems I can't edit. Thank you
Re: Need translation help Please for Donata Zannella
Hello!
Act date: December 21st, 1859 at 8 pm
Birth date and place: December 20th, 1859 at 11am, in Contrada Collesorbo
Declarant: Teresa Zannella of Ezechiele, 26 years, peasant, sister-in-law of the mother
Mother: Mariantonia Palmieri, 19 years
father: Antonio Zannella, 24 years, peasant
All living in Macchiagodena
Act date: December 21st, 1859 at 8 pm
Birth date and place: December 20th, 1859 at 11am, in Contrada Collesorbo
Declarant: Teresa Zannella of Ezechiele, 26 years, peasant, sister-in-law of the mother
Mother: Mariantonia Palmieri, 19 years
father: Antonio Zannella, 24 years, peasant
All living in Macchiagodena
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Need translation help Please for Donata Zannella
Hi Pippo,
Good to hear from you again, and thank you for the translation!
Good to hear from you again, and thank you for the translation!

