I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chile

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
David Chile
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 13 Nov 2013, 14:56

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by David Chile »

mazzei wrote:I need information about the Mazzei family, specially from Italy to Chile,
thank
Hola, mi bisabuelo era Francesco Mazzei y vino a Chile con su hermano Genaro. Entiendo que estuvieron un tiempo en Argentina y luego se establecieron en el norte de Chile. Por lo poco que sé de la historia, serían originarios de La Toscana.
sachines
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 Feb 2015, 15:56

Re: I need information about Mazzei family,from Italy to chi

Post by sachines »

I am looking for information on Rosaria Noe from Augusta Sicily born 1820-1840. She may be my
Great Grandmother. Married Santo Dimare.
Post Reply