Nunzio Giordano and Maria Pietrosimone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Nunzio Giordano and Maria Pietrosimone

Post by Amansolillo »

I am seeking help in finding the death records of Nunzio Giordano and Maria Pietrosimone of Piedimonte d'Alife. Nunzio was born in 1790 and Maria was born in 1794. They most likely died sometime in 1860-1875. I am no longer subscribed to Ancestry, but I know that Familysearch has images of records from Piedimonte d'Alife. However, Familysearch's organization of the records is rather confusing. Could someone help me find Nunzio and Maria's death records on the site? Thanks.
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Nunzio Giordano and Maria Pietrosimone

Post by liviomoreno »

I should browse through the imaages https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n691895970
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Amansolillo »

Hi Livio, I was able to find both Nunzio and Maria's death records. However, I am unable to decipher Maria's mother's name on Maria's death record. Could you help decipher it?

http://imgh.us/record-image.jpg
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

I don't believe the mother is listed. While I have not run into this phrase before it seems to suggest ignorance [?]. Could one of our Italian experts please confirm?
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

The sentence in Maria's death record is "si ignorano le notizie" = "The news/information is unknown"
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Thank you Livio!
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database