Marriage record of Giuseppe Conca and Anna Cinquegrana

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Marriage record of Giuseppe Conca and Anna Cinquegrana

Post by Amansolillo »

I'm looking for help in translating this marriage record. From what I can read, the marriage took place in Conca della Campania on 26 May 1812. I can also read that Giuseppe Conca's parents were Michele Conca and Maria Cola and that Anna Cinquegrana's parents were Francesco Cinquegrana and Vittoria Ranallo(?). However, I am unable to understand the rest of the marriage record. Could someone help translate this record? Thanks.

http://imgh.us/iPod_2440.jpg

http://imgh.us/iPod_2441.jpg
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Marriage record of Giuseppe Conca and Anna Cinquegrana

Post by PippoM »

Giuseppe Conca was a physician, 24 years, living in Torello, hamlet in the commune of Marzano. Maria Cola died on August 17th, 1798; Michele Conca died on August 26th of this year . This would be incorrect as marriage took place in May, but I think the side note is a correction, stating death took place in 1811. Following Giuseppe's Brother Crescenzio is mentioned, but I can't understand what it states.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Marriage record of Giuseppe Conca and Anna Cinquegrana

Post by PippoM »

Anna Cinquegrani was 27, "gentildonna", living in Orchi, hamlet of Conca. Daughter of Francesco, 56 years, "gentiluomo", and Vittoria Ranallo, 51 years, "gentildonna".
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.