death certificate
death certificate
I am having difficulty finding the meaning of a few words in a death certificate of one of my ancestors. It reads: alesandra collerici died, age sixty, housewife, resident in quazzino, born in (Montepulciano da gambini igoti), widow of Bartolomeo Agnoloni. I believe the birthplace is montepulciano it is written over so it could be another place. I am guessing that da gambini ignoti may mean father unknown or it is part of the birthplace name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: death certificate
Why don't you scan and attach the death certificate, so we can help you better!
bye ricbru
bye ricbru
Re: death certificate
Hi Pangeli,
If you don't have a scanner, you could try shooting it from a digital camera... at high quality.
If you have trouble linking it to this forum, I am sure someone will help you.
It seems like you already have a good idea as to what this document says.
mfjp
If you don't have a scanner, you could try shooting it from a digital camera... at high quality.
If you have trouble linking it to this forum, I am sure someone will help you.
It seems like you already have a good idea as to what this document says.
mfjp
Re: death certificate
Hi, I have a scanner and have attempted to attach the death certificate to my posted message but it is rejected for some reason. Does anyone know how to get around this problem. patricia
Re: death certificate
Try using "imageshack"...
To use it, your file must be less than 1024k
http://www.imageshack.us/
Here are some other instructions.... though long winded...
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... pic&t=2987
Sent you a private message yesterday...
mfjp
To use it, your file must be less than 1024k
http://www.imageshack.us/
Here are some other instructions.... though long winded...
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... pic&t=2987
Sent you a private message yesterday...
mfjp


