Trocciola-campobasso

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
suetroc

Re: Trocciola-campobasso

Post by suetroc »

Thank you Jim- What a nice surprise to see this information on my great-great grandfather today and also also some of the original documents. This is really an amazing website- everyone has been so helpful. Carlo's brother, Giovangiuseppe may have come to NYC as well- I have seen his name before and never knew where he fit in my family. I will have to go back and look at my notes.

I am surprised at how old his parents were when he was born (41 and 45)- was that common in Italy? Thanks again
Susan
suetroc

Post by suetroc »

Actually Carlo is my great-great grandfather...
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Yes, their ages did get my attention, especially hers.
Since Luigi was born abt. 1831, I would guess there were probably many more children born to Pasquale and Rosalia. Unfortunately, I haven't rented any birth record films for the 1830's and early 1840's that could be researched at the FHC.
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Diane Hauselt

Post by Diane Hauselt »

Hi...My name is Diane Trocciola Hauselt. I am also interested in the Trocciola family as well.
Susan Trocciola is my cousin. Her Dad is my first cousin. I have also been trying to get information
about the Trocciola Family as well.

I am also interested in the Graziano family which is Giovanni's Trocciola wife's maiden name.
Her first name was Francesca Graziano. Her dad was Giuseppe Graziano and her mom was
Angelina Venezia. I don't have much information on either of these 2 families. I do know
that they were from Naples.
I know that my grandmother came to the US with her parents and I think she had one sister.
Also, my grandparents did not meet in Italy, they met in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
I have their original Marriage Certificate. They got married in Brooklyn,New York, USA on
August 14, 1910.