Parisi family tree information

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
SCarbonII
Rookie
Rookie

Parisi family tree information

Post by SCarbonII »

I am looking for more information on my family tree. I am starting with my great grandmothers. Below is the information I have on my Parisi great grand mother. I am looking for dates of birth, dates of marriage, & death, with locations and documentation if anyone has it. I would like to take the tree as far back as I can on the Parisi name. I am looking for names on both the Della Torre tree, and their wife's family tree. Can you help me at all? (I would like to take the abt out and put the correct dates of events also)

DOB = date of birth
DOD = date of death

Potenza Parisi DOB: 16 Jan 1754 in Zuni hamlet of Calvi Risorta DOD: ? in ?
Marriage: 28 Jul 1783 in S.Nicola dei Bovi Parish in the Zuni hamlet of Calvi Risorta
Francesco Carbone DOB: 4 May 1760 in Riardo, Caserta Italy DOD: ? in ?

her parents

Giuseppe Parisi DOB: abt 1732 in ? DOD: ? in ?
Marriage: ? in ?
Anna Maria Valente DOB: abt 1730 in ? DOD: ? in ?

That is all of the information I have on this part of my tree. Is it all correct? Can you help me add more information to the people I have so far, and can you help me add more people to this list?
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Parisi family tree information

Post by PeterTimber »

Not only can I assist you but you can also assist yourself which is usually the best way to go as you learn the joys of genealogy which is said to be a way to confuse the dead and irritate the living.. Obtain the book ITALIAN GENEALOGICAL RECORDS BY TRAFFORD R. COLE which can propel you forward and be in a position to make specific inquiries when you run into a brick wall and enable us to respond appropriately
~Peter~
SCarbonII
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SCarbonII »

Thank you for telling me about the book. I just ordered it, and cannot wait for it to get to me.
Maria Parisi Monahan

Post by Maria Parisi Monahan »

Can anyone help with information on the Parisi family from the Avellino Campania region?