The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dmaraspini

Re: The Marispini Family Needs Help!!! :(

Post by dmaraspini »

"I could not easily figure out the birth year for Dominick Maraspini (Domenico?) BUT I did come across a dominick Maraspini born January 14, 1941 in Stockton San Joaquim California and who died on March 16,2008. His social security number is 560-52-7552. He may very well be the Your Dominick Maraspini's son or grandson figuring that if he jumped ship at 16 and showed up in 1910 then his birth year may be 1880+-.

You can either go to FOIA and request his social security SS5 application for his parents names. If This 1941 born is a son of your Dominick then you will know right away or if he is the grandson then you can track back.

I will take a look at the Stockton California telephone directory and try to find where he is buried. =Peter="
My name is Dominic Maraspini III. I am the grandson of the Dominic Maraspini mentioned above. Regarding his father (my great-grandfather), I was always told that he went by the name Dominic but his real name was Luis.

I am interested to know if what information has been gathered regarding my families history. Also, if I can be of any assistance, please let me know. Thank you.
spini937

Post by spini937 »

Hey Dominic!

WOW!!! I've been waiting for this kind of break for over two years! Do you have any information about him in particular such as the correct spelling of Luis' last name, parents first and/or last names, immigration information? Any information you could provide, Dominic, would be GREATLY appreciated!

Marc Marispini
spini937

Post by spini937 »

dmaraspini wrote:
"I could not easily figure out the birth year for Dominick Maraspini (Domenico?) BUT I did come across a dominick Maraspini born January 14, 1941 in Stockton San Joaquim California and who died on March 16,2008. His social security number is 560-52-7552. He may very well be the Your Dominick Maraspini's son or grandson figuring that if he jumped ship at 16 and showed up in 1910 then his birth year may be 1880+-.

You can either go to FOIA and request his social security SS5 application for his parents names. If This 1941 born is a son of your Dominick then you will know right away or if he is the grandson then you can track back.

I will take a look at the Stockton California telephone directory and try to find where he is buried. =Peter="
My name is Dominic Maraspini III. I am the grandson of the Dominic Maraspini mentioned above. Regarding his father (my great-grandfather), I was always told that he went by the name Dominic but his real name was Luis.

I am interested to know if what information has been gathered regarding my families history. Also, if I can be of any assistance, please let me know. Thank you.
Hey Dominic!

WOW!!! I've been waiting for this kind of break for over two years! Do you have any information about him in particular such as the correct spelling of Luis' last name, parents first and/or last names, immigration information? Any information you could provide, Dominic, would be GREATLY appreciated!

Marc Marispini
c21tupper

Post by c21tupper »

spini937 wrote:Hey Dominic!

Marc Marispini
Hello Marc !! My name is Cynthia Tupper and we're related !! My mother was Elvira Alexander and she was Martha Maraspini's daughter. I've been researching the family off and on for a long time. I have a copy of a picture of Dominico Maraspini. Our cousin Richard Van Ness, has the original, he lives in TX.

Children of Dominico Maraspini and Maria Maraspini (b. March 3, 1886, TX, d. Dec. 13, 1964 - death certificate registrar #5262 filed Dec. 15, 1964 in San Antonio, TX) are:

Collie (Luis) Maraspini (they settled in the Stockton CA area)
Katherine Maraspini (m. Joseph Wright, one daughter, Juliette Wright - now McKenzie, may still live in Sacramento, CA)
Helen Maraspini (m. Frank Obaya)
Joseph Maraspini
Julia Maraspini (m. Tony Van Ness)
Martha Maraspini (m. Alphonso Vincent Alexander July 8, 1943 Washoe County, Nevada)

Maria Maraspini was first married to Melchor Reyna on Feb. 1, 1902 Bexar County, TX)

Please contact me for further information. I have copies of certificates I can email to you privately.

Also, a Reyna/Maraspini family reunion is being talked about for later this year or next year !!
quasar

Post by quasar »

hi all! I'm a Maraspini from Trieste, Italy. I do have relatives in Texas! may we be relatives? I like to think so.
cheers!