Families: PAOLINELLI and MANSI and Marsilli and Rapollo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Scribe64

Families: PAOLINELLI and MANSI and Marsilli and Rapollo

Post by Scribe64 »

My great grandfather was Amos Paolinelli, born in Lucca Italy in 1875. His parents were Giuseppe Paolinelli (1842) and Carola Marsilli (1848), also from Lucca. My great grandmother was Amalia Maria Mansi, born in Italy about 1888. Her parents were Pantaleone Mansi (1858) and Maria Rapollo (1858?).

Any information anyone may have about these families would be welcome.

Thanks!!!!
raymo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Families: PAOLINELLI and MANSI and Marsilli and Rapollo

Post by raymo »

Please tell us what you would like to find out in particular?

Names of great-grandparents, gggrandparents, siblings of your grandparents, dates of birth, marriage, death, immigration into the US, etc?

The website for the Comune (town) of Lucca, if you can read Italian:
www.comune.lucca.it

Here below is the info for the Ufficio Anagrafe, the hall of records for the town. There is an address, but only of the street & its number, no zip code/province listed. The rest of the info is about the hours & days it's open & phone/fax #s.

Ufficio Anagrafe, Via S. Paolino, 140

Lun.Merc.Ven.Sab. (Mon,Wed,Fri,Sat)
dalle 9.00 alle 13.00 (9A-1P)
Martedì e Giovedì (Tue,Th)
dalle 9,00 alle 17,00 (9A-5P)

0583/442854
fax 0583/442855

If you can write in Italian, I'd suggest you write a simple letter, basically repeating the information on the ancestors you stated in your posting, asking for whatever information you're specifically looking for.

Others on this forum will be very helpful in finding the US-side info for dates of entry, etc, into America, as well as other info on the Italian side.

Good luck, keep us posted & ask questions!
raymo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by raymo »

Please tell us what you would like to find out in particular?

Names of great-grandparents, gggrandparents, siblings of your grandparents, dates of birth, marriage, death, immigration into the US, etc?

www.comune.lucca.it

Here below is the info for the Ufficio Anagrafe, the hall of records for the town. There is an address, but only of the street & its number, no zip code/province listed. The rest of the info is about the hours & days it's open & phone/fax #s.

0583/442854
fax 0583/442855

If you can write in Italian, I'd suggest you write a simple letter, basically repeating the information on the ancestors you stated in your posting, asking for whatever information you're specifically looking for.

Others on this forum will be very helpful in finding the US-side info for dates of entry, etc, into America, as well as other info on the Italian side.

Scribe64

Post by Scribe64 »

raymo wrote:Please tell us what you would like to find out in particular?

www.comune.lucca.it

0583/442854
fax 0583/442855

At this point, I am hoping to find other members of the families who may have even more information on the family lineage than I do. Beyond that I am not certain what else to ask for and would appreciate any thoughts or ideas.
pj01cj02
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pj01cj02 »

My great great grandmother is Marianna Paolinelli from Lucca. She was married to a Lombardini from Lucca. I am very interested in this family. My great grandfather Leandro Lombardini was born in 1875.
:P