Translation Help Please

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
mbakeroo
Rookie
Rookie

Translation Help Please

Post by mbakeroo »

I have finally received an answer after sending the same email half a dozen times over the past year. Can anyone please help translate this reply please.

Gentilissima,
in risposta alla Sua richiesta si forniscono le informazioni su costi e modalità di acquisizione della documentazione di Suo interesse:

come da tariffario, di cui può prendere visione sul nostro sito istituzionale www.archiviodistatonapoli.it alla voce “Servizi al pubblico - Fotoriproduzioni”, il preventivo del lavoro in oggetto è di € 143,00 (Centoquarantatre Euro / 00) per n. 51 riproduzioni ad alta definizione che saranno effettuate da personale ALES convenzionato col Ministero dei Beni e Attività culturali e del Turismo, e inviate tramite il sistema APE CARGO.

La somma dovrà essere pagata tramite la società internazionale Money Transfer Western Union, intestando l’importo al sig. Mario Rosario Ragosta e inviando anche solo telematicamente all’Archivio di Stato di Napoli copia del mandato per la riscossione.
Al preventivo di € 143,00 va aggiunto il costo del bollettino postale di € 1,50 per il versamento da parte di questo Archivio alla Tesoreria dello Stato tramite conto corrente postale.
Quindi la somma totale da inviare sarà di € 144,50 (Centoquarantaquattro Euro /50 centesimi).
Si resta a disposizione per ogni ulteriore informazione o chiarimento, e si porgono distinti saluti.

Il responsabile del Servizio "Richiesta copie per corrispondenza"
Dott.ssa Barbara ORCIUOLI
Archivio di Stato di Napoli
e-mail: as-na@beniculturali.it

Il Direttore
Dott. ssa Imma Ascione

Nota informativa: ai sensi dell'art. 13 del D. L. 196/2003 La informiamo che i Suoi dati sono conservati nel nostro archivio informatico e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per le finalità connesse all'attività professionale.
La informiamo che a sensi dell'art. 7 Lei ha il diritto in qualunque momento di ottenere la conferma dell'esistenza o meno dei medesimi dati e di conoscerne il contenuto o l'origine, verificarne l'esattezza e chiederne l'integrazione o l'aggiornamento, oppure la rettificazione.

Ai sensi del medesimo articolo inoltre Lei ha il diritto di chiedere la cancellazione, la trasformazione in forma anonima o il blocco dei dati trattati in violazione di legge, nonchè di opporsi in ogni caso, per motivi legittimi, al loro trattamento.
Questo messaggio (compreso gli allegati) contiene informazioni riservate di proprietà dell'ASNa, destinate ad una specifica persona per un obiettivo individuato. Se Lei non fosse il destinatario o avesse ricevuto il messaggio per un disguido, voglia cortesemente cancellarlo.

Portiamo inoltre a Sua conoscenza che la copia, la comunicazione, la diffusione del medesimo sono rigorosamente vietate. Precisiamo, inoltre, che tutti i messaggi in uscita sono verificati mediante un antivirus.
Oggetto: R: serie Passaporti del fondo Questura di Napoli
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Re: Translation Help Please

Post by stokkster1 »

Translation Help Please
Unread post by mbakeroo » Today, 06:30

I have finally received an answer after sending the same email half a dozen times over the past year. Can anyone please help translate this reply please. Dear, in response to your request will provide information on costs and acquisition mode of documentation of your interest as per tariff, which may be viewed on our corporate website www.archiviodistatonapoli.it "Services to the public - Reproductions", the estimate of the work in question is € 143.00 (Centoquarantatre Euro / 00) for n. 51 high-definition reproductions that will be carried out by ALES agreement with the Ministry of Heritage and Cultural Activities and Tourism, and sent via the system EPA CARGO. The sum will be paid through the international money transfer company Western Union, intestando the amount to Mr Mario Rosario Ragosta and sending even electronically to the State Archives of Naples copy of the contract for collection. At the quotation of € 143.00 must be added the cost of the postal order of € 1.50 for the payment by this Archive to State Treasury via postal account. So the total amount will be sent to € 144.50 (hundred forty-four Euros / 50 cents). It remains available for any further information or clarification, and Best regards. The manager of the service " request copies by mail " Dr. Barbara Orciuoli State Archive of Naples e-mail: as-na@beniculturali.it Director Dr. ssa Imma Ascione Information note: in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we inform you that your data are stored in our archives and will be used exclusively for purposes related to their professional. We inform you that in accordance with art. 7 You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy and request integration or updating, or correction. Under the same article also you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. This message (including attachments ) contain proprietary information dell'ASNa, intended for a specific person for a target chosen. If you are not the addressee or had received the message for a mistake, wants to kindly delete it. We bring to your knowledge that also copy, communication, distribution thereof is strictly prohibited. Please note also that all outgoing messages are checked with a virus. ________________________________________ From Orciuoli BARBARA Posted: Monday, October 12, 2015 14:45 To: AS-NA - STATE ARCHIVES OF NAPLES Subject: A: series Passports fund police headquarters in Naples
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

They want 144.50 euro for 51 pages copied are you asking for a court document or what send payment through a Western Union money transfer

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
mbakeroo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Translation Help Please - Naples Passport

Post by mbakeroo »

This was the original reply from the office with regards to a request looking for Passport documents. 51 pages? Do you think that is accurate for a Passport application? Sounds like a lot? And $144.50 Euro ($165) . . . wow but if really 51 pages of family data may certainly be worth it. Just don't know how it can be that much. Anyone have any thoughts?

Gentile Signora,
Nel fondo Questura di Napoli, II serie, Archivio Generale, sottoserie Passaporti abbiamo identificato il nome delle persone in oggetto.
Le indichiamo la segnatura archivistica puntuale per l'eventuale richiesta o fotoriproduzione del materiale.

Unità archivistica
titolo e estremi cronologici
Teano Maria di Pasquale. , 1892
segnatura
busta 3348
fascicolo 21

Unità archivistica
titolo e estremi cronologici
Odierna Raffaele fu Antonio , 1889
segnatura
busta 3225
fascicolo 14
mbakeroo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mbakeroo »

On the State Archives website for reproductions it seems to indicate reproductions are priced at .15 Euro per page so not sure why 51 pages would be 143.00 Euro.

http://www.archiviodistatonapoli.it/ser ... roduzioni/
PippoM
Master
Master

Post by PippoM »

What is priced 0.15 are photocopies made by oneself.
The quote they sent you is for high definition (digital) reproductions.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
mbakeroo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Translation Help Please - Naples Passport Docs

Post by mbakeroo »

Makes sense. Thanks. Any thoughts on if 51 pages is a lot for Passport documents? And it seems that there are forms to fill out to request these documents.

I simply want to be sure I fill out everything properly and send the right amount of money to the right person.

Thanks for everyone's help with this. This has been a huge brick wall for me and looking forward to maybe getting some answers !!

Maria
mbakeroo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mbakeroo »

I am looking to complete this transcation but am unclear where to send the Western Union Funds and there seems to be forms to fill out on their website. Or can the forms be bypassed since it appears they have located what I am looking for. Can anyone help me further with this?

Thank you so much. Maria
mbakeroo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mbakeroo »

Well I have received the 51 pages of amazing data . . . birth, marriage, military and passport documents. It's like an early Christmas present !!!! Can anyone point me in a good direction to have them all translated?