Zangari Family and Lineage

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Zangari Family and Lineage

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Vince not to worry you will get the raise anyway! =Peter=
~Peter~
VXZZZZZZ
Rookie
Rookie

Post by VXZZZZZZ »

Think I may have found it, but can anyone confirm it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Station_Norfolk

Thanks again...

Vince
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

There are 38 hospitals in and around norfolk, Virginia. Sorry =Peter=
~Peter~
VXZZZZZZ
Rookie
Rookie

Post by VXZZZZZZ »

Thanks anyways Peter, I think I may have a new lead...I contacted the Portsmouth NH Library Special Collections Department, and they are going to make me copies of any records that they have...they may also be able to provide me with some other info from his time as the Portsmouth NH Naval band Master....I will be getting back in touch with them in Thursday (the next day that they are open)....wish me luck!!!

Vince
VXZZZZZZ
Rookie
Rookie

Post by VXZZZZZZ »

I am so glad that this and the other threads where I learned so much are still active...I was working on some one else's genealogy not long ago and accidentally incorporated all their gedcom info into my family tree by accident, so I went from having over 3,000 people legitimately in my family tree, to incorporating over 12,000 on accident!

I am now starting from scratch, and will be cross referencing the old files that I have, but wanted to thank the admins of this site for keeping so much great information on this website...
VXZZZZZZ
Rookie
Rookie

Post by VXZZZZZZ »

I am so glad that this and the other threads where I learned so much are still active...I was working on some one else's genealogy not long ago and accidentally incorporated all their gedcom info into my family tree by accident, so I went from having over 3,000 people legitimately in my family tree, to incorporating over 12,000 on accident!

I am now starting from scratch, and will be cross referencing the old files that I have, but wanted to thank the admins of this site for keeping so much great information on this website...
VXZZZZZZ
Rookie
Rookie

Post by VXZZZZZZ »

Ok...SO!

I am at one of the Mormon Family History Centers right now, the one in Mesa, AZ, and I am working in trying to find more info on the family, and I was just wondering if anyone was still around who had helped me previously (ie, Peter, VJ, et. al.)?

If so, I was wondering if you guys could toss me any pointers in the right direction...

I checked all over Footnote.com, and other than the articles that you had provided to me previously, I have not had much luck finding anything new or relevant to my Zangari family there...

I was also just on the AmericanAncestors.org website, which is a really good site, and has a ton of stuff, just not much about my direct family; although, if my cousin Stephanie is still receiving emails about this thread, she would be interested to know that her parents are listed there, as well as their date of marriage, their marriage license number, etc...

I have Roots Web open, which is the site of one of my distant cousins, Ron Denardo, who had also posted on this thread...now I have been searching through this place for the last few hours...looks like I really need to be back home in Massachusetts or New Hampshire, and the surrounding areas, because it does not look like I will find what I need here on the computers, and their microfilm library on hand is a laugh...

Any suggestions, please feel free to post, I will be popping back here in a few days, perhaps, but as it stands now, it does not look like I am getting anywhere really by being here any longer, and I just feel like I could use some advice...

Thanks in advance to any and all who have the chance to reply...
Packman47

Post by Packman47 »

Hi, my great grandfather is also Frank Zangari. My grandmother, his daughter Eleanora Zangari (now Lyons) is still living. We may be able to clear a few things up.
VXZZZZZZ
Rookie
Rookie

Post by VXZZZZZZ »

Hi Packman47, I look forward to speaking with you! I know your grandmother, although I have not talked to her in a long time my father still does!

I would love to speak with you more on the family, as I have done much research and found many ancestors since the original thread was posted.

Please feel free to email me; my email is zangarigenealogy at gmail.com and my name is Vince. My father is Frank, and my grandfather was your grandmother's brother!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Vince
VXZZZZZZ
Rookie
Rookie

Post by VXZZZZZZ »

I wonder if anyone still references this post as much as I do, still, after 7 years....lol
rothanislam

Post by rothanislam »

Thank you so much to give me this opportunity to join with your team. Hope we will work together spontaneously.
world latest fashion