Translate: Caji

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Translate: Caji

Post by vj »

When someone has a minute...
I'm having a tough time finding a translation for the first name (nickname?)
Caji.
I'm working on this name as a lead to connect a couple of my Pagliaro families.
Thanks!
Valarie
User avatar
phishfood
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 198
Joined: 31 Aug 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Translate: Caji

Post by phishfood »

Valarie,

The only thing I can see could maybe be:

Cajetano,-Cajatano (see Gaetano)

Caji maybe was short for this? Just some thoughts. :) Here are 2 websites that I was given here to help out.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Poin ... ame.html#C

http://www.behindthename.com/

Kim
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: Translate: Caji

Post by vj »

Kim, thanks!
I'll try these names.
Valarie
Post Reply