Italians from Curzola-Dalmazia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
stamadeo

Italians from Curzola-Dalmazia

Post by stamadeo »

Hello,

I am researching how many italian families left island of Korcula (Curzola) after 1921. (That year Korcula become part of Kingdom of Serbs,Croatians and Solvenians) I would be very gratefull if you can connect me with someone whose last name is: Perucich (Peruzzi), Filippi, Zanetich ( Zanetti), Lavolpicella, Chertizza,Stella, Benussi, Caenazzo, Damiani (Damianovich), Glavocich, Bernardi, Sbisa, Scrivanich, Kuspilich, Dimitri, Rasbovsky, Pamunchovich, Depolo, Fabris,Piantanida, Gericic, Tomovich and Sessa. Some of these families does not exist in Korcula any more, some of them does and it is hard to find the ones where and who left....
Thank you very much in advance!!!

Stamadeo
OrangeBlossom44
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Italians from Curzola-Dalmazia

Post by OrangeBlossom44 »

Hello, Stamadeo -

Have you tried entering the surname of these families into the Pagine Bianche? A surname search there will display a list of all the families with public listings, including their address, province, and telephone number. Good luck.

http://www.paginebianche.it

Claire
Castell'Alfero, Frinco, Faicchio. Cognome: Biondi, Lovisone, Cantino, Goia, Lavorgna, Fassio, Dezani, Mussetto, Negro, Gaspardone, Giannotta, SanGiovanni, Porto, Fiorentino, Gavello, Morra, DiMeo, Ferracane, Rampone, Dalu.
stamadeo

Post by stamadeo »

Thank you OrangeBlossom44,

I 'll try that although many of those surnames are originaly italians and it will be impossible to trace ones who lived in Curzola...
alessandro dimitri

Post by alessandro dimitri »

hi, my surname is Dimitri and my grandfather was born in Ragusavecchia in 1880. Write me.
bye
Fzanetti

Post by Fzanetti »

Hi there. My name is Franco Zanetti. I am one of the ancesters Zanetti from Curzola. My father was raised on the island by his uncle. You can contact me at fzanetti@gmail.com if interested.