1840 Marriage, Gambatesa

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
JOHN08
Master
Master

1840 Marriage, Gambatesa

Post by JOHN08 »

On the 17th of June 1840, in Gambatesa, District of Campobasso, Province of Molise, appeared Gaetano Farinaccio, 18, born in Gambatesa, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa, son of Pietro Farinaccio, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa; also son of Eusemia ?? Alessandro, living with husband.

Also appeared Rosa Capone, 22, born in Sammarco ?, living in Gambatesa, daughter of Carsalno ? Capone, water vendor, living in Sammarco ?; also daughter of Giacinta Carano, living with husband.

Wedding bann: 4 May 1840.

Gaetano Farrinaccio and Rosa Capone requested to proceed with the celebration of marriage. They were married on the 20th of July 1840, at the parish church in Gambatesa.

Appreciate corrections/additions.

John
numero 17
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: 1840 Marriage, Gambatesa

Post by liviomoreno »

JOHN08 wrote:On the 17th of June 1840, in Gambatesa, District of Campobasso, Province of Molise, appeared Gaetano Farinaccio, 18, born in Gambatesa, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa, son of Pietro Farinaccio, peasant farmer, living in Gambatesa; also son of Eufemia d'Alessandro, living with husband.

Also appeared Rosa Capone, 22, born in Sammarco yes, living in Gambatesa, daughter of Consalvo Capone, water vendor, living in Sammarco yes; also daughter of Giacinta Carano, living with husband.

Wedding bann: 10 May 1840.

Gaetano Farinaccio and Rosa Capone requested to proceed with the celebration of marriage. They were married on the 20th of July 1840, at the parish church in Gambatesa.

Appreciate corrections/additions.

John
numero 17
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
I believe that Sammarco is San Marco la Catola (Province Foggia), distant 7 km from Gambatesa
JOHN08
Master
Master

Re: 1840 Marriage, Gambatesa

Post by JOHN08 »

Livio,

Grazie. I hope I can find the civil records for San Marco la Catola on-line.

John