Translation Help - Death Record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
KevinO
Rookie
Rookie

Translation Help - Death Record

Post by KevinO »

Hello All,

Can someone assist with translating as much of the verbiage as possible in the attached death record for Paolino Pasquini (#73)?

Thank you in advance!

Kevin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jean Galata
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Translation Help - Death Record

Post by Jean Galata »

This is the birth reacord of Bianchi Bruno who died on Marach 5, 1825 at the age of 19 years old. He was born and died in what looks to be the town of Graguano. He was unmarried and the son of Adolf. His mother's name was Marcucci Agata. Both parents were alive at the time of his death.
PippoM
Master
Master

Post by PippoM »

The town should be Gragnano (province of Naples).
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
KevinO
Rookie
Rookie

Post by KevinO »

Thanks for the replies--Bianchi Bruno, I believe is record #79 (top of left page); Paolino is #73 (the top of the right page)--can you help with translating that one?

Thank you
KevinO
Rookie
Rookie

Additional Translation Help - Death Record #73

Post by KevinO »

Good Afternoon,

Can someone assist with translating Record #73 - Paolino Pasquini (record on the top right of the page)?

Thank you

Kevin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jean Galata
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jean Galata »

Sorry about that , Kevin. I am not fluent in Italian, but I think I can help you with this. I've done many for my own ancestors. From what I can read, Pasquini Paolino died in the hospital at the age of 82 years old. The name of the hospital is not mentioned. It just says hospital. He was born in what looks like Cologuora di Compete the son of Lorenzo and Micheli Maria. Both parents are listed as deceased at the time of his death. It seems his wife, Annunziata and relatives were at his side. Oh, and the date of death was March 3, 1925.
I've never heard of that town and the letters were hard to read, so perhaps I've spelled it incorrectly.
I hope this helps.
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

Born in Colognora di Compito; "coniugato con Anunziata Parenti" = married with Anunziata Parenti.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
adellagreca
Rookie
Rookie

Post by adellagreca »

Here is a literal translation, but you already have the summary.

The year One Thousand Nine Hundred Twenty Five, March 4, at 9:40 (AM), in the Town Hall, I Knight Enrico Pierini, Secretary delegated by the Mayor with Act (Deliberation) of November 16, 1904, properly approved as Official of Civil Status (Scribe) of Lucca, having received from the Primary of R. Spedala a notification on yesterday’s date regarding the death as described below and that, with my signature, I insert in the attachments of this Registry and affirm that at 4 (AM?) and no minutes of the 3rd day of the current month in the above mentioned hospital has died Pasquini Paolino, 82 years old, settler (in charge of farm), born in Colognora of Compito, residing in the above mentioned place, son of Lorenzo and of the was Maria Micheli, married to Annunziata Parenti.

I am not sure about the name of the hospital. I originally thought that it was Reggio Ospedale (Kingdom Hospital) but I changed my mind because the first time the word used is Spedale or Spedala which is an incorrect spelling of Hospital (Ospedale). Later, the correct spelling is used, indicating that the first time the word was not misspelled. Additionally in each of the other death records the writer uses same spelling.