In Search of / have information on....

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Anizio
Elite
Elite

In Search of / have information on....

Post by Anizio »

I thought I should post this so the names come up when someone does a search.
I have a family tree containing information on all of these names, some including siblings and cousins going back to the 1600s, some only include the name once. Either way, hopefully this helps someone find me and we can learn from each other.

Spanning 1600-present depending on the name:

LAZIO
Carlucci, Pallotta, Malacrida, Cinti, Maccarelli, Galli - of Rome
Paluzzi, Nalli, Marchioni, Celani, Fiaschetti - of Supino

ABRUZZO
Sabetti, Tabacco, Antenucci, Guidarelli, Scudieri, Ranieri, Paolelli, Blasetti, Galli, Salera, Prosperi - of Tagliacozzo
de Capite, Colecchi(a), Mansi - of Pescocostanzo
Santulli - of Avellino
Baiocco, Orazio - of L'Aquila
Fonzi, Masci - of Ortona

LE MARCHE

Gentili, Filippini - of Montemaggioe al Metauro
Rocconi vulgo Pistagnocchi, Rotadori vulgo Toccacielo, Bissoni - of Mondavio
Mencarelli, Ciaschini, Zandri, Antonelli - of Cerasa di San Costanzo
Fronzi, Pezzuoli, Fraternali - of Isola del Piano
Tommasetti, Battistelli - of Monte Porzio
Balducci, Cattalani - of Tomba di Senigallia (modern Castel Colonna)
Lorenzetti, Giuliani, Gabrielli, Veglio, Marcucci, Ceccarelli, Bacchiocchi, Bucchini - of Orciano di Pesaro
Grestini - of Barchi
Fiorelli, Mietti, Giovanelli - of Sorbolongo (Sant'Ippolito)
TIP: When asking for records from Italy, do NOT ask for an "estratto." ALWAYS ask for a "copia integrale." A photocopy of the original Act will contain more information
signorinalupis

Re: In Search of / have information on....

Post by signorinalupis »

I have some parents named Blasetti from Tagliacozzo. You can contact me.
signorinalupis

Post by signorinalupis »

Hallo, I had some parents in Tagliacozzo named Blasetti. In particular tha grandfather of my Mother was Giacinto Blasetti born about 1850 . Do you have any information for me?
thank you
Amyers3434

Post by Amyers3434 »

HI there, I am in search of Information on my second great grandmother Theresa Paluzzi, Born October 21st, 1891 in Rome. We were told that she was a twin and something happened to where they were seperated and that she was actually adopted, but have no further information on that. On her death certificate it says father- Cipriani Paluzzi , she married Peter Galassi. Also on her Obituary, it states that she has a living sister named mary in Rome Italy. (This was in 1972) We dont know if that is from the Paluzzi side or the Adopted biological sister.

Thank you so much and hope we can find some more information on this! I truly dont know where else to look, Ive looked through thousands of images and possible documents.