Is Madallena Gaspardone my 2nd gg-mother?
-
OrangeBlossom44
- Veteran

- Posts: 164
- Joined: 09 Jan 2015, 19:11
- Location: Virginia, USA
Re: Is Madallena Gaspardone my 2nd gg-mother?
Correcting error in above post: It should be Gioacchino GOIA, not CANTINO.
Castell'Alfero, Frinco, Faicchio. Cognome: Biondi, Lovisone, Cantino, Goia, Lavorgna, Fassio, Dezani, Mussetto, Negro, Gaspardone, Giannotta, SanGiovanni, Porto, Fiorentino, Gavello, Morra, DiMeo, Ferracane, Rampone, Dalu.
Re: Is Madallena Gaspardone my 2nd gg-mother?
Glad to help in your research
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Is Madallena Gaspardone my 2nd gg-mother?
If I have not already corresponded with you now is the time...
I have many of the names in my tree you mention...
Rampone, Domenico, Enrichetta and others for sure but also
Gaspardone
Cantino
there of my grandparents were from that area
Rampone
Borgnetta
Barrera
and married
Cantino
Gaspardone
Risso
Dapavo
Lots to share..
Don
I have many of the names in my tree you mention...
Rampone, Domenico, Enrichetta and others for sure but also
Gaspardone
Cantino
there of my grandparents were from that area
Rampone
Borgnetta
Barrera
and married
Cantino
Gaspardone
Risso
Dapavo
Lots to share..
Don

