Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Below is the link for my great-grandparents marriage record. I'm wondering if someone can help me translate this so I can see where they were married...was it a church? Not sure what all information I can get. I do know the date and that they were married in Molochio and their parents.
30 May 1908 - In the town hall of Radicena
Groom: Carmelo Demaria, single, 23yo, farmer (agricoltore), born and residing in Molochio, son of Francesco and Caterina Mustica
Bride: Angela Pronesti, single, 26yo, weaver (tessitrice), born and residing in Radicena, daughter of late Francesco and Maria Falletti
In its most general sense, the term genealogy refers to the study of family history, while encompassing such related fields as ethnology, onomatology and --in rather few cases-- heraldry. It is important to bear in mind that genealogy forms part of the framework of general history. The best genealog...