Any information on a Dominick or Horace D'Andrea

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
dantro
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 17 Dec 2017, 18:14
Location: Ohio

Any information on a Dominick or Horace D'Andrea

Post by dantro »

Hi, and first and foremost thank you for your time. I have been researching heavily for approximately 7 years on the d’andrea family.
I finally hit a brick wall. Farthest back I can go is Dominick d’andrea Born in 1887 from montepagaro Italy
I do not know if any of you may have stumbled upon this name . I thought I would write and see if anyone has in their lineage any information that matches mine .
My great grandfather:
Dominick D’andrea (Dantro)
married Anna Piccioni
And seems they did shorten the name/and or change it to Dantro.
They had six children all around Lancaster, PA

1.)Frank peter Dantro - 07/28/1917
Death -4/29/2001


2.) Margaret Dantro Klos 1916–2010



3.)Peter J. Dantro 1918–93


4.)Dominick F. Dantro Jr 1920–1939


5.) Anna Marie Dantro 1923–1993

6.)Adolphe Dantro 1929–1999

Again, I Thank you so much for your time
Jackie
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Any information on a Dominick or Horace D'Andrea

Post by adelfio »

Next time after the holidays Im at the Family History Center I will try to find Domenico D’Andrea 1887 from Montepagano for they have online records on their computer of 1809-1899

Happy Holidays

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
dantro
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 17 Dec 2017, 18:14
Location: Ohio

Re: Any information on a Dominick or Horace D'Andrea

Post by dantro »

Thank you so kindly . I have really been searching hours and hours and days and days which add up to years. LOL
However, I realize that is what it takes.
I have been searching those online records as well. I truly thank you for your time.
Post Reply