Looking for a death date for Spadavecchia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
aussiefarinola
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Dec 2013, 12:50

Looking for a death date for Spadavecchia

Post by aussiefarinola »

Hello all,

I am hoping someone may be able to help me. I am looking for a death date of my husband's great grandmother, Angela Maria Farinola (nee Spadavecchia). I have the details of her birth and I have details of her marriage, but not her death.

Born: 27 April 1879 in Bari to parents Saverio Spadavecchia and Angela Maria de Gennaro

Married: 30 November 1899 in Bari to Lazzaro Farinola

Lazzaro died on the 29th April 1946 in Bari.


Is anyone able to tell me where I may be able to find her death details? There is nothing noted on her birth record at all and I don't know where else to look. There's nothing on any of the online genealogy sites (Ancestry / Find My Past / Family Search etc) that I can find.

It's the only detail missing for a project that I would really like to finish for my daughter. I have the birth, marriage and death dates for all 16 of her 2nd great grandparents, except Angela's.

Thanking you all in advance.

P.S. I cannot read or speak Italian, so this makes it even harder for me. Sorry!
Researching the following families:-
Farinola - Spadavecchia - Porcelli - Gadaleta - Crocetta - Gagliardi - Zanna - de Gennaro - Amato - Capurso - Palmiotti - Ragno - Visaggio - (all from the Molfetta region)
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Looking for a death date for Spadavecchia

Post by adelfio »

You would have to send for that info to Molfetta province Bari do you have a estimate of what year she died?
Do you have Lazzaro death record?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply